Temporarily out of stock.
20 or more bottles call for $12.00 each pricing!
Potassium Iodate (KIO3) will shield (or block) the thyroid and prevent it from absorbing radioactive iodine during a nuclear emergency — war, terrorism, spills, reactor leaks, melt-downs or even Japan's brain-dead approach to uranium enrichment.
Medical Corps' Potassium Iodate (KI03) gives virtually complete protection from the most feared consequence of a nuclear accident — a meltdown and release of radioactive iodine into the environment.
During a nuclear disaster, such as war, terrorism, a nuclear melt down or radioactive spill, great amounts of radioactive iodine are often released into the atmosphere. Taking Potassium Iodate, a Stable Iodine, can protect against radioactive poisoning by "filling" the thyroid with this harmless substance for a period of time; long enough to allow the dangerous radioactive iodine to be "blocked" (not be absorbed), and then naturally dissipate from the area. Up to 99% of all radiation induced thyroid damage can be prevented by taking Potassium Iodate pills.
Potassium Iodate is a superior form of Potassium Iodide (KI) because of its extended shelf life and lack of bitter taste. The extra molecule of oxygen in Potassium Iodate (KIO3), can guarantee the Iodate's continued freshness without adding stabilizers. The Potassium Iodate we produce is a 85mg tablet, 90 tablets to a bottle. It should be kept sealed, dry, and out of reach of children. If unopened, it should be effective for decades.
Use during a NUCLEAR EMERGENCY ONLY.
• Easier dosing of Adults, Children and Pets
• No bitter taste
• Easy to store or carry
• Each factory sealed bottle contains 90 fresh tablets of Potassium Iodate 85mg.
• Long shelf-life. The shelf-life is “Unlimited.” This means that it will be good for years if not exposed to excessive heat.
• Medical Corps recommends that each family member should have at least one bottle in their kit.
Dosage and Contraindications
Use during a Nuclear Emergency-ONLY! Best if started at least 12 hours before Fallout!
Human Dosage Information:
Adults, and Children over 12 years of age:
• Take: 2 tablets per day for 15 days (minimum) to 85 days Children 3 years to 12 years:
• Take: 1 tablet per day for 15 days (minimum) to 85 days Infants 1 month to 3 years:
• Take: 1/2 tablet per day for 15 days (minimum) to 85 days Infants to 1 month:
• Take: 1/4 tablet per day for 15 days (minimum) to 85 days
Only about 1-in-2,000,000 people are allergic to Iodine. If a rash appears you may be only "mildly" allergic and will have to make a decision as to which is worse--radiation or a rash.
Remember: Children are extremely susceptible to Radiation. They come first-always!
• Give 1-2 tablets per day for 15 days (minimum) to 85 days Medium Dog:
• Give--1/2 to 1 tablet per day for 15 days (minimum) to 85 days
• Give--1/4 to --1/2 tablet per day for 15 days (minimum) to 85 days
Note 1: Radioactive fallout has a half-life of eight days and remains a threat for up to ten half-lives (80 days), thus the 14 and 71 days total 85 days.
Note 2: All information shown on this page is NOT to be considered medical advice. For medical advice contact a medical doctor. We are offering the product as is, with no guarantees or warranties.