You already know how valuable the Frugal's Forums community is to those dedicated to preparedness and survival of crises. You are one of those individuals who has helped create a deep knowledge base of information and experience. And you have endeavored to make it a place where exploring issues with respect, passion, research and intellect is maintained and held in high regard.
Now here's an opportunity for you to receive some great benefits while knowing you are contributing towards the cost of maintaining and upgrading our valued online community. For a gift of just $100 per year you can become a Supporting Squirrel Member.
Supporting Squirrel Member Benefits:
• Select a tasteful graphic for use under your handle.
• Receive the designation of "Flying Squirrel".
• Purchase any product in Wendy Mae's Simpler Living store at a 10% discount by calling our toll free number.
• Entrance into The Nut House, a forum for members to gather and talk outside the view of lurkers.
• Private Messaging between other Supporting Squirrel Members, Moderators and Administrators.
• Membership runs through December 31, 2013!
Or call toll free at 1-888-215-5522.
If you are using FRNs or Money Orders the address follows (don't forget to include your handle):
Preparedness Educational Services
P.O. Box 1201
Morrisville, VT 05661
We accept money orders, credit cards, American Eagles and Canadian Maple Leafs (gold or silver), and junk silver at the prevailing rate. If you want to barter, just email me.